ОТВЕТЫ на задания
(1). I a student. They not students.
(2).he work? they study?
(3).we study? they study?
(4). You not a student. she a student?
(5).you work? it work?
(6). They not doctors. We doctors.
(7). It not work. He works.
(8). She not work. She studies. She a student.
(9). You not students. I a student. I study.
(10). You study. You not work.
(11). You study. It not study.
(12). Yesterday she not in school. She ill. Her brother and she read books and watched TV
(13). Heill now. His brothersill too. Theynot go to school.
(14). you live in Moscow?
Yes, I . I live in Moscow.
he live in Moscow?
No, he not. Нет. Henot live in Moscow. He lives in Kazan.
he live in Moscow?
Yes, he . He lived in Moscow 2 years.
1. Usually he uses. Или: He usually uses .
2. Yesterday she not use. Или: She not use yesterday.
3. you use every day?
4. The car not used yesterday.
the car used yesterday?
5. he used every day? ( used to smth/DOING smth- привыкать к чему-л. или привыкать что-л. делать), например:
he used to READING every day?
he used to Russian winters?
6. He a student.
7. We not at school.
8. your sister a teacher?
9. We watched TV last night.
10. Where it (т.е. the book)?
11. It (т.е.The weather) terrible.
12. They (т.е.The children) very angry.
13. you busy?
14. you busy yesterday?
15. Where we yesterday?
16. Where your sister?
17. You the best friend.
18.Whose book this? - It your book.
19. Whose table this? — It my brother’s table.
20. Heat home now. (Или: Now heat home).
21.Iinterested in music. .
22. Heusually very tired after school.
23. Hewith his family now. His sonsso much excited.
24. I at home tomorrow.(или: Tomorrow I at home).
25. Younotat work tomorrow. (или: Tomorrow you notat work).
26. youbusy tomorrow?
27. They (i.e. His children)excited.
28. Прочитайте диалог:
- youat school tomorrow?
-Yes, I . (Yes, we).
29. It ten o’clock. She late again.
30. He at school now. (Или: Now he at school) -
31. She working now. (Или: Now sheworking)
32. Last night Itired and went to bed.
33.Whereyou spend your holidays?
34. I’m ()interested in music.
35. She interested in art.
36. We always busy, but we very happy together.
Специального внимания требуют предложения со словами-подсказками: yesterday - вчера; today - сегодня
37. Iused today.
38.I used yesterday. (1-й модуль).
39. I’m () tired today.
40. Itired yesterday.
41. Iread today.
42. I read a book yesterday.
43. Inot read the book today. I tired.
44. He in Italy a year ago.
45. you ever to Italy?
46. Itmorning and it raining.
47. Itevening and it snowing .
48. It morning and it raining .
49. Itevening and it snowing .
50. It often rains in Spain.
51.It usually snows in winter in Russia.
52. He came a moment ago.
53.Inot seen him since 2010.
54.Whereyou put the book? I want to read it, butcannot find it anywhere.
55. It (or: the train)already left the station.
56. He (or: my son)just emptied the rubbish.
57. She not yet answered the question.
58. —Theyin the cinema the day before yesterday.
—they like the film?
— Oh yes, they enjoyed it greatly. The film so exciting.
59. She not enjoy the film on TV yesterday. Actually, she hated it.
60. It takes 2 or 3 hours to get there.
61. It takes me, you, him, her, it, us, you, them 2 or 3 hours to get there. .
62. It takes me 1hour to get home.
63.It takes my children 1hour and a half (=1 and a half hours) to get to school.
64. It took me an hour and a half (=1 and a half hours) to get to work yesterday.
ВНИМАНИЕ: в данном предложение выражение "to work" означает не глагол - "работать", а существительное: место - "work" - "работа". Предлог "to" в этом случае означает направление движения или достижения цели: "to work" - "до работы".
65. It take me 2 and a half hours (=2 hours and a half ) to get to my country house tomorrow.
66. I think, it take me 2 and a half hours (=2 hours and a half ) to get to my country house tomorrow.
67. How long it take to get there?
68. Normally the road takes three hours.
69. It not take you long to get to my place.
70. It took him the whole life to understand that.
71. —What she doing?
— She surfing the internet.
72. you surfed the internet for the information you want ?
73. What happened? Why the train stopped?
74. you seen any good movies this week?
75. I seen some good movies this week.
76. We n’t seen for ages! Where you ?
77. 1) He a scientist.
2) He studies science.
3) In the mornings he teaches physics at the university.
4) He also interested in foreign languages.
5) In the evenings he learns English and Arabic with his private teacher.
В заданиях 78 - 85 (в 78 - активный залог, в 80 - пассивный залог) используются 2 пары сказуемых, первые из которых - сказуемые "действия", а вторые - "состояния". При переводе на русский язык сказуемые в каждой паре переводятся одинаково: "спать" и "волноваться", соответственно.
78. Yesterday at that moment he sleeping.
79. Yesterday at that moment heasleep.
80. he sleeping at that moment yesterday? -
81. he asleep at that moment yesterday?
82. He not sleeping at that moment yesterday.
83. He not asleep at that moment yesterday.
84. He always worries.
85. He always worried.
86. Yesterday at that moment the bed (or it) not slept in.
87. It (or the computer) broken down.
88. He (or the child) broken down the computer.
89. It (or the computer) broken down .
90. It (or my computer) broken down.
91. It (or the dealer company) sold out all its car stock.
92. — I would like 2 tickets for 8 p.m., please.
— I sorry, itsold out.
93. — Itmorning now. What your dad doing now?
— He having tea.
— he always have tea in the morning?
— Yes, he. But when hein a hurry henot have breakfast at home.
94. He lived in Kiev last winter.
He living in Moscow for two years already.
95. It (the car) used by the company's personnel.
It not used now.
96. you busy tomorrow at midday?
97. I so interested in LEARNING English.
you also interested?
98. — Where she now?
— She learning French with her sister.
— And her husband in?
— No, heat work now.
— And how long you busy?
— Perhaps, half an hour more.
99. Alan and Debby in Alan's house.
They talking about Amy's French.
Amynot good at French.
She learning French with her sister Jeena now.
Jeenanot good at French either.
She helped by Amy.
100. Yesterday Debby came to Alan's and Amy's house.
Alan and Amyin.
Alandownstairs, but Amyupstairs.
She and Jeenadoing French exercises.
Jeenaalways helped with French by Amy or Debby.
101. Whatyour name?
My name ....
How old are you?
I came here 5 days ago.
Ihere (for) 5 days already.
Whatyou doing here?
Where you staying?
I staying at the hotel.
I (возможно: ) here for the first time.
102. I writing an English exercise now.
103. He writing an English exercise at this time yesterday.
104. My little sister sleeping now.
105. My friends not doing their homework at seven o’clock yesterday.
They playing volleyball.
106. - What you doing now?
- Idrinking tea.
107. My sister fond of READING.
108. My friend fond of rock music.
His brother n't like rock music.
109. She reading the whole evening yesterday,
and now she reading again.
110. Look! My cat playing with a ball.
111. When I went out into the garden, the sun shining and birds singing in the trees.
112. What your father doing now?
What your father doing from eight till nine yesterday?
113. Why she crying when I saw her yesterday?
114. I doing my homework the whole evening yesterday.
115. Inot play the piano yesterday.
I wrote a letter to my friend.
116. I playing the piano at four o’clock yesterday. I reading a book.
117. He sleeping when father came home.
118. When I going to school the day before yesterday, I met Mike and Pete.
119. I playing computer games at five o’clock yesterday.
120. My younger brother played computer games yesterday.
121. I not playing computer games at five o’clock yesterday, and my younger brother playing computer games.
122. We mopping the floor in our flat from three till four yesterday.
123. What Nick doing when you came to his place?
124. We playing in the yard the whole evening yesterday.
125. When I preparing breakfast in the morning, I cut my finger.
126. When grandfather watching TV, he fell asleep.
127. Last Sunday we went SKIING in the country. There already a lot of snow in the fields and we enjoyed ourselves. We skied (возможно: We skiing for two hours and a half.
128. They met at the station two hours ago.
129. I playing the violin when my friend came in. He invited me to the theatre and I accepted the invitation with pleasure.
130. The cat took a piece of fish and then ran away.
131. Yesterday he wrote a letter to his friend. When I looked at him, he smiled at me.
132. When somebody knocked at the door, she arguing with her husband.
133. She finished COOKING at four o’clock yesterday.
134. Whenyou begin DOING your homework yesterday?
135. I fed my cat with fish yesterday.
136. - What you doing at four o’clock yesterday? — I feeding my cat.
137. We playing badminton from nine till eleven yesterday.
138. Kate not go for a walk yesterday. She writing a composition the whole day yesterday.
139. Where you yesterday? — I at home the whole day. — How strange. I rang you up at two o’clock, but nobody answered. — Oh, I in the garden. I reading your book and not hear the telephone.
140. The pupils wrote a dictation.
141. The pupils written a dictation already.
142. What language you studying?
- I learning Japanese.
- How many words you learnt?
- I learnt 19 words and 90 verbs.
143. We've just had a lesson. Our teacher told us a few stories about dogs.
144. Helen speaks French so well because she lived in France. She lived there last year.
145. My father knows so much because he travelled a lot.
146. The children already decided what to do with the books.
147. Yesterday they decided to help their grandmother.
148. you played the piano today?
149. When you see Mary? — I saw her last week.
150. She already come from school. Now she doing her homework.
151. I never to Washington.
152. you ever to New York?
153. When you open the window? — I opened it ten minutes ago.
154. My watch going in the morning, but now itstopped.
155. Tom returned from the cinema at five o’clock.
156. Tom returning from the cinema at five o’clock when he met his friend Paul.
157. Tom returned from the cinema by five o’clock.
158. I finished READING the book at seven o’clock.
159. I finished READING the book by seven o’clock.
160. He thought that he lost the money.
161. Tom returned from the cinema at five o’clock.
162. Tom returned from the cinema by five o’clock.
163. I finished my homework at seven o’clock.
164. Ifinished my homework by seven o’clock.
165. He thought that he lost the money.
166. Ann told me that she seen an interesting film.
167. When I came home, mother already cooked dinner.
168. When father returned from work, we already done our homework.
169. When the teacher entered the classroom, the pupils already opened their books.
170. Yesterday I found the book which I lost in summer.
171. By two o’clock the teacher examined all the students.
172. On my way to school I remembered that I left my report at home.
173. All my friends glad to hear that I passed all the examinations successfully.
174. I met with my friends.
175. I met with my friends.
176. Imet with my friends.
177. I read this book.
178. I read this book.
179. Iread this book.
A: - you read this book?
- Yes, I . I already read this book.
A: - Whenyou read it?
B: - I read it last year.
A: - How long you read it?.
B: - I reading it the whole month.
A: - Whenyou finish READING it?
B: - I read it by the end of January.
A: - you like READING it?
B: - I read it (возможен вариант I read it) with great interest.
A: -you reading it since the end of the last year?
B: - Yes, I . I reading it since December 2021.
A: - What you reading now?
B: - And now I reading a detective story.
A: -you read every day?
B: - Yes, I . I read it every day in the evenings.
A: - How long you reading it ?
B: - I reading it since last week.
A: -you like it?
B: - Yes, I . I enjoying it.
181. When we came to the station the train already left, and another coming in.
- “Look Jack, here an interesting book. I bought it a few months ago. I read it. You may take it.”
- “Thanks, Bob. Iread it too. I read it before it went out of print. ”
ДЛЯ сказуемых ДЕЙСТВИЯ
you busy tomorrow at midday? - Ты завтра будешь занят в полдень?
I so interested in LEARNING English. - Я очень увлекаюсь английским языком.
you also interested? - Ты тоже увлекаешься?